Financial Concierge for Senior Living
“Where do I start” is a question we often hear from families every day across the nation. Families asking for help with paying for senior housing or care; moving; selling their home; and obtaining veteran benefits. Your Elderlife Financial Concierge’s sole focus is to help your family access the senior living and care you need. We provide some of these solutions directly, and other solutions are provided through our network of licensed or accredited partners who agree to a high level of caring, personal service. For help with it all just give us a call toll-free at 1.888.228.4500.
One of our friendly, caring counselors will guide you, your family and your advisors toward the solution that is just right for you.
- Need funding to pay for senior care while waiting to sell a home or benefits to arrive, then our Line of Credit for Senior Living may be your family’s solution.
- Want to fund your Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) entrance fee while selling your home? If so, our CCRC Financial Concierge Program can help you obtain the funding you need to make the move.
- Want help with preparing, staging, listing and selling your home? Let our senior Real Estate Solutions team do it for you.
- Want to learn how the Veteran Aid & Attendance benefit can help you pay for senior living, our network of VA-Accredited professionals provides Veteran Solutions.
- Wonder if you can use life insurance to pay for long-term care? Our network of licensed insurance partners can help you convert your policy into a long-term care benefit.
For help with it all just give us a call toll-free at 1.888.228.4500 and one of our friendly counselors will guide you toward a solution that is right for you.